Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend

It's hard to come back to work when you have been off for 3 1/2 days and you know that it's a short work week. Took off early Thurs...just because I can. Then Friday went and watch the girls play volleyball in the state tourney. They won, so the next game was at 9am on Sat, we had to leave the house by 6:30 to be there on time. We were exhausted by the time that we got back Sat afternoon. I am excited that it is a short week! Took off 1/2 a day on Wed since LR will be getting out of school early.


I have lot of things to do, just don't know if I feel like doing any of it. I think I am still in awe that it's Thanksgiving already. Man...when you get older the holidays come faster and faster!

1 comment:

Addy said...

I only have 7.5 hours to take off the whole rest of the year.

Pitty me. :)