Monday, November 26, 2007

He knows All the Right Things to Say...

Ok, so it's the eve of my half way to forty birthday, and BR knows how to make me feel special...

I went to HEB on my lunch hour, we needed sugar...couldn't make tea, kool-aid and I had a starving dog that was out of food. After making my way past the meat section, I stopped and decided to get me a bottle of wine. I finished getting the rest of the my stuff, and proceeded to the checkout. And the sweet little checkout girl carded me!! Yeah for me. Made me feel better (even if I live in a college town and she was only protecting her butt). Any way, I leave and then decide to call BR and tell him. I get him on the line, tell him my story, and all serious he tells me "Yeah, I heard that the big chains like Wal-Mart, HEB and Kroger, they have to card everyone under 40yrs old." Thanks...you say the sweetest things DEAR!


No comments: