Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Funny....

Thought I would share a funny. I don't know I think this is hilarous, but for some reason I do. And of course, BR didn't think it was funny at all. Sometimes I wonder just how he makes me laugh all the time if he doesn't think this is funny.

I've had a cough for about a month. Now, it's getting worse, I cough like I am about to cough up a lung. I thought maybe I would go to the dr, but being the wimp I am, I am going to tough it out and wait a little longer, at least till after Thanksgiving. In which, hopefully the cough will be gone, and then, no need to go! YEAH! (I'm such a wuss when it comes to going to the dr).

Speaking of Thanksgiving, we have absolutely NO plans for Thanksgiving. And I am not even stressed out about it. I am thinking that I will fix something small, maybe smoke a chicken on the pit, and just relax and watch football. I just don't feel like doing all the hussle and bussle of the holiday right now. I may even get some of my Christmas decorations out and do a little decorating. LR will be excited to have his little tree in his room. He gets to decorate it all by himself and his mom's Type A personality won't interfere at all. Even if it means that she has to leave the room. LOL


1 comment:

Sheri & SuZan said...

So funny! Love it!