Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend

Oh, what a weekend. Let's see, we had to make 3, that's 3 trips to the auto parts store because the stupid college kid that works there couldn't get us the correct brake pads. I mean, come on, how hard can it be to look at the part number on the computer and then go to the back and look for the same part number and bring it to the front counter. Good lord, how in the hell are you going to graduate college?

Other than that, not much exciting. Did catch the last 30 minutes of Nip/Tuck since I missed it on Tuesday. I think this season is going to be way way way better than last! Last season got a little too weird for my taste.

Got my hair cut on Thurs. I thought I liked it, not so sure now. Hopefully either it will grow out a little or I will finally learn how to style the shit.

Yep, just rambling....so i'll leave you with this little tidbit that was sent to my work email:
In the Subject line of the email: Fill her va-jayjay with meat like you fill her heart with love.
Gotta Love That!!!

1 comment:

Addy said...

That's gonna make for some interesting people finding your blog via searches. :)

I hate those kids who work at stores. They could care less.